‘Tis the season…. wait, what? Holiday cards already? Yes, as crazy as it sounds! Since I will be out of the country for all of November, I am doing my holiday card sessions early this year and it will help a very special cause.
This year for every holiday card session I book, I will be donating $25 to the Waterford-East Lyme Animal Control to help them build their new animal shelter! Animals are very near and dear to my heart (obvious since we have two dogs and five cats!) and it’s a way to help get us into the holiday spirit early, but giving back, spreading love, and taking fun photographs!
Here are the details for this year’s holiday card sessions package…
Investment // $375
Your session includes…
- A one (1) hour session with Karen at the location of your choice
(Harkness is a popular location!)
- Editing of your images
- An online viewing gallery for you to view your photographs
- Twenty-five (25) custom holiday cards with your favorite photographs on them
(additional cards available for purchase!)
- A custom USB Flash Drive with 10-20 digital copies of your favorite photographs from your session on it
- $25 from each package goes straight to the Waterford-East Lyme Animal Control to help build their new Animal Shelter!
These sessions are for anyone- families, couples, newlyweds, just the kiddos, and, of course, pets are always welcomed!
In order to make sure everyone receives their cards and USB flash drive before I leave for Project HOPE on November 1st, all sessions must be booked and photographed BEFORE October 1, 2012! Time and spaces are limited, so to book your session shoot me an email today at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope to see you soon!